- 0.028" Wall thickness, 3/16" OD
- Galvanized, zinc-coated, copper-brazed, double-walled, steel tubing coils provide an easy to work with and long lasting brake line replacement option for professionals and do-it-yourselfers.
- The zinc-coating on top of the galvanized steel provides corrosion protection and has been used standard by many OEM’s. Copper-brazing and double-wall construction make the tubing easy to bend and install.
- Meets all SAE and ISO specifications.
- The tubing meets SAE J527 and all international and U.S. requirements for use in hydraulic braking systems, fuel, systems, and transmission systems.
- Tubing is manufactured by wrapping copper-coated steel around itself twice for a seamless construction that provides strength and structural integrity to withstand extreme pressure.
- The copper-brazing and double-wall allow the tubing to be formed and bent, without kinking, for easy routing and installation.
Includes 16 Fittings:
10 x Steel Tube Nut 3/16 (3/8-24 I)
2 x Fitting 3/16 (7/16-24)
2 x Steel Tube Nut 3/16 (9/16-18 I)
2 x Fitting 3/16 (1/2-20)
Free shipping in the continental USA!