A-Team Performance Adjustable Universal Hot Rod Proportioning Valve and Residual Valves
Adjustable proportioning valves essentially pressure reducing valves and are often utilized in disc/drum, disc/disc, and drum/drum braking systems. The valve is used to control front-to-rear brake pressure bias and will work for all types of vehicles. Install this valve between the distribution block and the rear flex hose in the front-to-rear rigid brake line. Always use tube wrenches to tighten fittings properly. The final settings of this valve will depend on your particular vehicle and individual preference.
- (Stamped on the valve) Rigid brake line from the distribution block to this port. On early cars: the master cylinder rear port to this port.
- (Stamped on the valve) Rigid brake line to the rear flex hose.
- Reduces the brake line pressure to the rear brakes.
- Increases the pressure to the rear brakes.
- Maximum pressure regulation: 300 psi. Inlet port of valve: 1/8 27 NPT
- Standard adaptors: 3/8 24 for 3/16 line.
- Mounting hole diameter: .250(two).
Adjustable Proportioning Valve
The adjustable valve has 3/8-24 IFF fittings.
Approximately 2 lbs.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL USA!