A-Team Performance Pro Series Ready to Run R2R Distributor Compatible with Oldsmobile SB/BB V8 Engine Black Cap
- A-Team Performance Pro Series Ready to Run Distributor is perfect for a street performance ignition upgrade.
- Features a CNC-machined billet aluminum body and hardened steel shaft
- Fully adjustable mechanical advance, magnetic pickup trigger
- Fitment: Oldsmobile V8 4.3 L / 260 in3 5.0 L / 307 in3 5.4 L / 330 in3 5.7 L / 350 in3 6.6 L / 400 in3 6.6 L / 403 in3 7.0 L / 425 in3 7.5 L / 455 in4
- Includes 1 x A-Team Performance Ready to Run R2R Distributor Compatible With Oldsmobile SB/BB, V8 Engine Black Cap
A-Team Performance Pro Series Ready to Run Distributor is perfect for a street performance ignition upgrade. It features a CNC-machined billet aluminum body and hardened steel shaft, with a sealed ball bearing on top and a sintered steel bushing on the bottom. It also comes with a fully adjustable mechanical advance, magnetic pickup trigger, a vacuum advance (not adjustable), and a high-output circuit board module with a digital tach output. The dielectric cap comes with solid brass terminals and a color-matched wire retainer.
FULLY ADJUSTABLE MECHANICAL ADVANCE
An important feature on all A-Team Performance distributors is the fully adjustable mechanical advance. This allows you to easily modify the distributor to achieve a variety of timing curves. Included with all Pro Series distributors are four bushings of varied size. The bushing determines the mechanical advance the distributor can achieve. Also included are six springs, with two at each level of tension. The springs control the rate at which the distributor reaches the advance.
4.3 L/260 in
5.0 L/307 in
5.4 L/330 in
5.7 L/350 in
6.6 L/400 in
6.6 L/403 in
7.0 L/425 in
7.5 L/455 in
As this distributor is designed for the second-generation Oldsmobile V8, it will not fit engines before 1964
Distributor gear is most compatible with cast iron hydraulic or solid flat tappet camshafts; consult cam manufacturer for recommended gear material.
A-Team Performance suggests using our 50,000 Volt E-Coil to Power this Pro Series Distributor. Search our listings for “A-Team Performance E-Coil”.
Free shipping in the continental USA!