A-Team Performance172-1350 GM Original Equipment Brake Combination Valve DISC/DRUM
General Motors most widely used disc drum proportioning valve. This valve will work on both cars and trucks, GM, Ford, Mopar, etc.
- Disc Drum Proportioning Valve
- GM Universal
- Disc/Drum Brass; Exact Copy of Original AC Delco Valve
The perfect compliment to your disc/drum brake setup. This proportioning valve helps to restrict the amount of pressure sent to the rear brakes under heavy braking, helping prevent the rear brakes from locking up to soon. What differentiates this valve from the adjustable valves and the similar drum brake or disc disc valve is the metering spring built into the back of the valve. This metering spring helps to slightly “hold off” the drum brakes from engaging right away, keeping the rear brakes from “locking up”. If you have 4 wheel drum brakes or 4 wheel disc brakes, let us know at check out and we will send you the correct valve.
The perfect compliment to your disc/drum brake setup. This proportioning valve (also known as a combination valve) helps proportion the amount of pressure sent to the front and rear brakes, helping prevent rear lock-up.
Please note that this valve has:
- (2) 3/8-24″ ports for the front left and right calipers and
- (1) 9/16-18″ port for the rear brakes.
- The fitting sizes may be different on your vehicle.
- You may need adapters for the valve to work.
- Will it work? YES but please make sure you have these line sizes or have adapters ready to install if you need to.
This Product Has Free 2-3 Day Shipping in the Contiguous United States!
Free shipping in the continental USA except HI, AK AND PR.