APV1 Hot Rods, Adjustable Proportioning Valve Disc Brakes One inlet & One outlet
A-Team Performance APV1 Hot Rods, Adjustable Proportioning Valve Disc Brakes One Inlet & One outlet
Adjustable proportioning valves are essentially pressure reducing valves and are often utilized in disc/drum, disc/disc and drum/drum braking systems.
The valve is used to control front-to-rear brake pressure bias and will work for all types of vehicles.
Install this valve between the distribution block and the rear flex hose in the front-to rear rigid brake line.Always use tube wrenches to tighten fittings properly.
Final settings of this valve will depend on your particular vehicle, and individual preference.
- 3/8-24 IFF Fitting size
- “IN” (Stamped on valve) – Rigid brake line from the distribution block to this port. On early cars: the master cylinder rear port to this port.
- “OUT” (Stamped on valve) – Rigid brake line to the rear flex hose.
- “DECREASE” – Reduces the brake line pressure to the rear brakes.
- “INCREASE” – Increases the pressure to the rear brakes.
- Maximum pressure regulation: 300 psi.
- Inlet port of valve: 1/8 – 27 NPT
- Standard adapters: 3/8” – 24 for 3/16” line.
- Mounting hole diameter: .250” (two).
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL USA!