Pro Series Ready to Run R2R Distributor For Ford 351C 351M 400M 370 429 460 BBF, V8 Engine, Red Cap
A-Team Performance Pro Series Ready to Run R2R Distributor Compatible With Ford 351C 351M 400M 370 429 460 BBF, V8 Engine, Red Cap. A-Team Performance Pro Series Ready to Run Distributor is perfect for a street performance ignition upgrade. It features a CNC-machined billet aluminum body and hardened steel shaft, with a sealed ball bearing on top and a sintered steel bushing on the bottom. It also comes with a fully adjustable mechanical advance, magnetic pickup trigger, a vacuum advance (not adjustable), and a high-output circuit board module with digital tach output. The dielectric cap comes with solid brass terminals and a color-matched wire retainer.
- TRIGGER STYLE: Circuit Board Module with Magnetic Pick-up
- DISTRIBUTOR ROTATION: Counterclockwise
- ADVANCE TYPE: Mechanical and Vacuum
- CAP STYLE: Male
- COIL TYPE: External
- RECOMMENDED COIL OUTPUT: 35,000+ Volts
- GEAR MATERIAL: Steel
- HOUSING MATERIAL: Machined Aluminum
- CYLINDERS: 8
FULLY ADJUSTABLE MECHANICAL ADVANCE
An important feature on all A-Team Performance distributors is the fully adjustable mechanical advance. This allows you to easily modify the distributor to achieve a variety of timing curves. Included with all Pro Series distributors are four bushings of varied size. The bushing determines the mechanical advance the distributor can achieve. Also included are six springs, with two at each level of tension. The springs control the rate at which the distributor reaches the advance.
- Will not fit 351W
- Distributor gear is most compatible with cast iron hydraulic or solid flat tappet camshafts; consult cam manufacturer for recommended gear material.
- A-Team Performance Suggests using our 50,000 Volt E-Coil to Power this Pro Series Distributor. Search our listings for "A-Team Performance E-Coil".
FORD BIG BLOCK "385" V8
- 6.1 L/370 ci
- 7.0 L/429 ci
- 7.5 L/460 ci
FORD CLEVELAND "335" V8
- 5.8 L/351 ci often referred to as "351C"
FORD MODIFIED "335" V8
- 5.8 L/351 ci often referred to as "351M"
- 6.6 L/400 ci