Proportioning Valve Disc Drum Under Floor - Bottom Mount Kit
Hot rod Universal Brass Bottom Mount Proportioning Valve Kit(Disc Drum Bottom Mount for the master cylinders, ideal for confined spaces or down on the frame.)
- 2 Steel Pre-Bent Lines with 1/2" to 9/16" and 7/16" to 1/2" fittings
- Made to mount up below a master cylinder
- This kit also comes with a Zinc Coated bottom mount proportioning valve bracket
- Brake Light Warning Switch
- Hardware to mount it.
The perfect compliment to your disc/drum brake setup. This proportioning valve (also known as a combination valve) helps proportion the amount of pressure sent to the front and rear brakes, helping prevent rear lock-up.
Please note that this valve has:
(2) 3/8-24" ports for the front left and right calipers and
(1) 9/16-18" port for the rear brakes.
The fitting sizes may be different on your vehicle.
You may need adapters for the valve to work.
Will it work? YES but please make sure you have these line sizes or have adapters ready to install if you need to.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL USA!